Saturday, November 18, 2017

Bikanerwala, Clayton MELB

Of late, my laptop has been playing up to the stage whereby most of the external ports do not function despite numerous attempts at reinserting the USB plugs. To make matters worse, I can't seem to utilize gmail and so, have been away from the blogging sphere.

Nothing much I can do at this stage but to look at newer laptop options to hopefully resolve the matter but at least it gave me the freedom to wander off indulging in my many other hobbies. I have took a liking towards sports recently and being the overzealous person that I am, I thought it was a good idea to hit a few shuttlecocks followed by some ping pong balls, all in a two hour timeframe.

Dinner/ supper followed suit and as always, it would be a naughty treat considering that our session ended at close to 10pm. Clayton has a few late night Indian eateries and one could easily pick out the aromatic scent of herbs and spices wafting in the air from miles away.

Mango lassi - a must have in my books. Sweet but not excruciatingly overboard with it.


Goat curry, aloo gobi and palak paneer - ordering was off my hands especially in an area which I lack knowledge of and this was what we ended up with. Each curry dish differed from one another according to its sauce base but all were mildly spicy for us.

I didn't mind the aloo gobi which was a lightly sauteed cauliflower dish, given a small dose of spices in it. Goes well with a piece of warm garlic naan.




Bikanerwala Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments: