Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Oriental Spoon, CBD MELB

Past couple of weeks saw me engulfed in work on a consistent basis and when I had time to spare, it was mostly used for sleeping/ recovery purposes. Committing to a 9.5 hour late shift for almost a week made me appreciate my days off all the more and I am glad to finally be back to a somewhat regular routine with no late shifts until further notice.

And that was me expressing my bittersweet month of May. Breezed through it and not long more to go until D-day! Am also very grateful for eat-out days that never fails to perk my curiosity on the various cuisines that us Melbournians are blessed with.

Having been here once with a friend,, both of us were not able to sample the entire menu and so, this time round, I am dining with a mob of people who, although are not big eaters, but at least I get to sample a broader variety of food.

Seafood pancake - I love Korean pancakes and found this delicious although could be better if it was slightly more crisp on the exterior and if there's a tad more seafood pieces in it.

Beef japchae - delicious and an excellent way to load your palate with veggies.

Soy sauce and original fried chicken - just about everyone has jumped on the Korean fried chicken bandwagon and it was no exception here. Chicken pieces were crunchy and still juicy in the centre. I do have a tendency for the saucier versions but still found this pretty darn good and would happily come back for more.


Oriental Spoon Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments: