Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Don't Tell Mama Shh.., Doncaster, MELB

WL dragged me to revisit my doctor for a better analysis of my blood test results and after much coaxing, I obliged. Surely one cannot deny bribery in the form of hearty food to fill my soul regardless of the blood test results.

Korean food is synonymous with bubbling, spicy stews but I find that Melbourne has it's own twist to the usual suspects with the incorporation of interesting salads and fried chicken. Yes, the Korean fried chicken trend is still going strong.

Ox tongue - seasoned and pan fried ox tongue with salad. One of the yummiest and freshest ox tongue dishes I have tasted.



Spicy sausage stew - we chose the pork based broth and ordered the combo which includes ramen noodles, sliced cheese, dumplings and vegetables. One of the neatest laid out stews, filled with an assortment of meat and vegetables. Always a bonus when staff members offer to top up the broth which often times, would dry out from the cooking.

Seafood and spring onion pancake - verging on the greasier side of the scale and could do with a bit more seafood.


Don't Tell Mama Shh... Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments: