Friday, July 13, 2018

L'Burger, Hawthorn MELB

A few nights ago, I visited L'Burger in Hawthorn, a newly opened burger joint that has been in the establishment for a good 6 months. Owner Rodney was kind enough to offer me the opportunity to sample out their menu, one that had kept the condiments that comes with each burger simplified.

Chocolate kit kat malt - pretty addictive and had probably boosted up my calcium intake for the day.

Tasting plate - I do like a variety of fries, be it onion fries, sweet potatoes or even regular fries. Who needs to choose when there is an option for a plate with everything on it:) We had the garlic aioli and lemon caper mayonnaise to go with it, both tasted freshly prepared and still had strong aromas of garlic and capers wafting through it.

Hot Angus - chipotle mayonnaise, lettuce, tomatoes, jalapeno salsa, tomato onion jam, garlic aioli mayonnaise, gruyere cheese and grilled angus meat patty. Mildly spicy for me and went down pretty quickly once it arrived at our table.

The luxemburger - porcini mushroom mayonnaise, lettuce, tomato, salsa, tomato onion jam, hickory BBQ sauce, gruyere cheese, smoked bacon and grilled angus meat patty. WL ordered an extra patty to go with it and I was secretly disappointed that I did not :(

Apple cinnamon waffle - house made Belgian waffles with stewed cinnamon apples, salted caramel sauce, served with warm creme anglaise and vanilla bean ice cream. I would personally have the waffles by itself, it was pretty good in my humble opinion :p

L'Burger Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments: