Monday, June 13, 2016

Japan: Ashikaga flower park

Ashikaga flower park is probably one of the most underrated places in Japan and after reading this blog post, hopefully you would understand why. Call us crazy for adjourning here via an inconvenient path but trust me, its worthwhile.

Hours to the park (as well as entrance fees) varies throughout the year as it is highly dependent on the season. I would love to see wisterias in full bloom around the park or even to see the winter illuminations but hey, can't complain because I still get to see sakuras around the area:)








Imagine an assortment of wisterias suspended from these wooden "branches" - definitely something on my to do list should I ever come to Tokyo again:)

Pools of light pink sakura petals outside the park that were extremely soft and delicate.


No comments: