Friday, November 2, 2018

Sushi Jiro, Glen Waverley MELB

Andddd it's the weekend once more. Did a fair bit of cooking in anticipation of the coming week and seeing as I needed to get one more ingredient at the shops, lunch there wouldn't be a bad thing.

Having been to the newly opened food court once, I had a rough idea of what I wanted for a cheat meal. Sushi would have been considered a "clean" meal but I was more so interested in the deep fried options.

Would love to dine in at their corner but unfortunately, time is not on my side and so, a takeaway will have to do for now.


Had the soft shell crab with nori, aburi salmon and unagi rolls. I am a sucker for soft shell crab and loved how it was nicely paired with a bit of rice and topped with sweet mayo. Would gladly have ordered more if only it was more affordable. Unagi roll and aburi salmon were equally delicious and were given a generous lash of sauce for added sweetness.

Sushi Jiro Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments: