Thursday, January 17, 2013

The banquet

I can never say no to food..especially when I don't have to cook it myself! Thank goodness for people in my life whom are capable enough to feed this sad, hungry soul. Aside from that, I generally prefer to not go overboard with cooking savoury dishes because I will end up eating the leftover for days (just like watching the same drama episode for daysssss).

Of course, I did lend a hand in the kitchen. One hand to do all the slicing, washing etc and the other hand for sneaking a few bites into my mouth hahah

Sweet and sour chicken with capsicum, spring onions and onions. I managed to grab a few capsicums at one of the Asian supermarkets in Grote Street for just $2 last Friday. Pretty good deal and it was fresh capsicums, mind you:)

Honey chicken. Sticky and sweet, just the way I like it.

It has been a while since I had homemade stir fried bok choy. At the same Asian supermarket, a bunch of bok choy only costs 80cents and each bundle has a decent amount of bok choys attached together.



Tea eggs~ to be honest, I hardly ever eat this but having a menu change every once in a while is much welcomed.

I can't pinpoint a name for this noodles dish and to randomly name it would be an insult to the chef. Prawns, chicken thigh pieces, chinese vegetables with noodles. Yummy..

No comments: