Friday, May 15, 2015

Max Brenner Chocolate Bar, Glen Waverley MELB

I am not a huge fan of chocolates but when I do get the chocolate cravings, it's difficult to get rid of it. Consequently, I needed a quick overdose of chocolate to fix the problem.

Max Brenner has been around in Melbourne for a long time. Not surprising that it's an excellent place to hang out with friends until the wee hours of the night or for a quick chocolate-y dose.

The bunch of us were a bit "itchy" after dinner so I suggested a walk up the road to Max Brenner. The place was packed full of people on a Saturday night but we were fortunate enough to secure a seat and place our order before the kitchen closes.


Dessert pizza ~ pizza topped with marshmallows, cornflakes and slathered with a thick, rich layer of chocolate spread. This is not for the weak hearted as it is very sweet. I would suggest a slice per person.

Waffle with vanilla ice cream, strawberries and chocolate drizzles ~ can't say no to waffles served with a couple of my favourite ingredients. On the flip side, this was not overly loaded with sugar and would be a nice finish to a meal.


Max Brenner Chocolate Bar on Urbanspoon

No comments: