Thursday, April 21, 2016

Airstream Cafe, Glen Waverley MELB

My three week long vacation is coming to an end and surprisingly enough, I am looking forward to heading home (although, still not in the mood for work!). Will update this blog on what I have been up to over the next few weeks along with more updates from last year's Europe trip.

This is one of the few places that I have yet to visit in Glen Waverley and was convinced to give this place a go by H. Fair enough, I was not disappointed at all:)
 
Chicken caesar salad ~ one of those dishes that I tend to order when I am not on my cheat days. Very generous portion to which, I struggled to finish but gladly managed to:)

Big kahuna ~ basically a Hawaiian pizza but with a thinner crust as opposed to the thicker, bread-like version. On the following week, I went ahead and ordered the Spartan and Hangover pizzas. Spartan was amazing and topped with succulent pieces of marinated lamb, peppers, onions, mozarella, feta and tzatziki. Highly recommended.

Fish and chips ~ beer battered fish fillets with a side of green salad. Always a sucker for fish and chips and this one gets two thumbs up for its drool-worthy, well seasoned crispy exterior.

Airstream Cafe Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments: