Thursday, March 29, 2018

Pho Chu Le, Springvale MELB

Quite often, I find myself craving for a certain type of food and unknowingly, wanting to have it for at least a few days or weeks. Pho so happened to be one of them considering the cooler weather and the thought of a comforting bowl of pho after an intense week sounds promising.

With a myriad of options to choose from at Springvale, I am slowly but surely getting to know most of the restaurants and bakeries in the area. Oh, and not to mention the many little grocery shops tucked into every corner of the street.

Service is always fast at most Asian establishments and it was no exception here. Ranging from small to medium and large, there is a bowl of pho suited to your needs, be it extremely peckish or if you are just eating for the sake of it.

Vietnamese iced coffee - I lean towards lighter types of coffees such as lattes on my good days and when in need of an extra caffeine pickup, the stronger version wins hands down. This colour of this coffee says it all - intense when you need it the most, with a slight tinge of sweetness to tone the intensity down by a notch.


Beef pho served with freshly sliced beef pieces and meatballs - broth was moderately packed with flavour and there was enough meat and carbs in this small sized bowl to fuel me for the rest of the day. Not a single fault although in my personal opinion, the dry chilli served here is a little too watered down (yes, I like fire in my chilli).

Pho Chu Le Vietnamese & Chinese Restaurant Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments: