Friday, June 10, 2011

Something about autumn/winter

As I walk to my placement site on a daily basis, I find it very refreshing to look at the surrounding colours along my journey, be it from nature or from buildings. With winter just around the corner, it still feels like autumn. Rather than the usual bright, robust colour-ed plants that we usually see in spring, autumn colours are more synchronized in different shades of red, brown and green. Very earth-y colours:)

The creeping vines looks like something from a story book~ very vintage-like and certainly pleasant to the eye.



Thin maple tree branches against a clear blue sky~

Lost leaves, signifying that autumn/winter is fast approaching~



Despite the cold Adelaide weather, the sun still comes out for a visit;)



Cooling tree leaves~









Koala spotted at north adelaide, just outside the shopping area. I wonder how did it get there in the first place.

I'm planning on printing out a few of these pictures and giving them to someone so if you do have any suggestions, please do let me know. Much appreciated!! xx

No comments: