Friday, October 14, 2011

Happy 21+ to me!! part 1

Once a year, a bunch of my good friends would gather just to watch me age. And so often, we would dine at a simple outlet whilst poking fun at each other despite knowing that we have other obligations.

This post is especially dedicated to my bunch of university besties whom would always try their best to surprise and treat me like a princess (for a day lol) :D Thank you for accepting my imperfections and I pray that God will always guide you guys through life's journey :))

Lunch at Zen Vietnamese Kitchen~ pho for the nomnom monster among us.

Some spicy soup noodle dish~ for the cat boy with 9 lives.

House speciality~ for the girl who dares to be different.

Grilled lemongrass chicken fillets with broken rice~ for the girl who executes the same routine each day without fail;)

My pressies from the pharmily~ Time for me to invest in a decent spring/summer top and perhaps a straw hat?;)

Cupcakes galore!!:D



My attempt to capture every moment;D






A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.
- Donna Roberts

1 comment:

iliuh.l.a said...

*TRY* being the operative word... lol =D

and since he has nine lives, i guess that means i get to poke him more then? =p hehe...

Audrey