Sunday, October 23, 2011

Van's vietnamese restaurant

This is probably one of those hidden food treasures in Adelaide, unknown to most until someone spreads good reviews about them:) It was difficult trying to locate this place by from what I was told, it is located on 16 alicia street (not 100% sure but make sure you bring a google maps device with you). It's open from 9am up till 7pm:)

Three colour bean sweet~ nice!:D

Logan drink~ longan for us malaysians

Bun bo hoe~ spicy noodles which reminds me of assam laksa :p


Dry noodles with crispy roast chicken~ very nice!:D Chicken well roasted and noodles weren't too dry:)

Pho tai vien~ pho without the extra organs. I have a very weak stomach so sue me:X Very generous portion and certainly more than I can takeX.x

Combination broken rice~ well roasted pork served with generous side dishes:)

Worth a visit if you're in the neighbourhood and you're not in a mood for Pho Minh hehe:D

No comments: