Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Ganache Chocolate, South Toorak MELB

I have been on a chocolate craze lately (I blame stress) and chanced upon Ganache, conveniently located on the mainstreet of Toorak. When chocolate cravings met fitness nut, it was a torn decision aka more conservative ordering:/

The outlet itself is very spacious and perfect for an afternoon catch up with long lost souls.

Iced chocolate ~ not overly rich but me being the semi lactose intolerant individual that I am, I found this bordering on the milkier side.

Blackforest cake ~ did I mention that I was also craving for cake? A simple cake that is not overly flamboyant in taste and textures - no guessing what you're getting, right Forest?

Would have liked to sample their gourmet chocolates but will save that for another trip;)

Ganache Chocolate Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments: