Friday, July 27, 2012

Bravo Cafe, David Jones

And meeting up with the sister, we couldn't decide where to go for lunch but thankfully, there are options for everyone in the city centre. I have never ever ate in any restaurants located in the shopping centers before so this would certainly be my first visit and I am not disappointed at all;)

Ambience was peaceful amidst the buzzing noise from passerbys and service was prompt and friendly.



Newspaper and coffee~ the classic way to start one's day. After working for half a year already, I am beginning to appreciate coffee as a morning pick-me-up drink:)

Pancakes topped with berries and cream~ after leaving college, I have vowed to never touch pancakes again but little did I know that I would soon be craving for them! Fluffy with butter-y scents. I'm now switching on my pancake search in Adelaide hehe.


If pancakes are not your usual cup of tea, how about a big brekkie? Oven roasted tomatoes, sauteed mushrooms, baked bread, grilled bacon pieces and your choice of scramble, poached or hard boiled eggs?




Overall: delicious and comforting food that does not hurt your wallet!:)

No comments: