Thursday, March 31, 2016

Laksa Bar, MELB CBD

I've always had a soft spot for laksa as this was something that the family and I have whilst we do our weekend errands. Considering the cooler weather that currently defines Melbourne, I think this favourite of mine would soon be your favourite, especially if you are craving for comfort food.

Seafood curry laksa ~ this creamy and mildly spicy coconut broth did satisfy me on that cold afternoon. I was hesitant to up the spiciness of this dish but kinda regretted it towards the end of the meal - a little more spiciness would have brought this bowl of laksa pretty close to a familiar favourite of mine.

Nasi goreng pattaya ~ whilst Laksa Bar rides on the popularity of it's laksa dishes but for me, the highlight was this plate of fried rice. Generous amounts of fried chicken were shredded and tossed into the wok alongside with the other ingredients.  Topped with fried egg and drizzled generously with sweet chilli sauce, I think I have found myself a new favourite;) A big shout out to the friendly waiter who recommended this to me




Laksa Bar Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments: