Monday, August 8, 2016

Bonjouk, Glen Waverley MELB

Lazy Sundays calls for some me time aka time to sit back and relax with a good book. Woke up at 9.40am thanks to my excited siblings and seeing as it was a sunny morning, I decided to set foot to the shopping centre in search for a spot to laze at.

And because I have done my fair share of exercise the previous day, it was only fair that I allowed myself a treat in the form of a blueberry orange muffin and a chai latte. Lots of other baked goods to choose from but my calling was for a muffin that day.

Muffin was slightly tart from the blueberries but still enjoyable, just like my chai latte. On a side note, reading a Charles Dickens classic does require concentration :S


Bonjouk Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments: