Monday, December 26, 2016

Nene Chicken, Malvern East MELB

As I diligently slave my time away at the gym, I am constantly reminded of the need to eat clean aka no indulging in anything deemed unhealthy such as sweets, fried food..basically anything that could not provide me with any health benefits.

Worried I was not although when I am allowed a cheat meal, there is no stopping me. Naturally, I would pick something bad ass to stuff myself with.

Always curious about Nene Chicken and when a branch is finally operating at Chadstone, why not sneak a few pieces into my protein craving tummy? A little late in the night and a few flavours were already sold out. Like that's going to stop me...

Garlic fried chicken - not too bad in terms of crispiness and flavour. Am glad that it comes with a separate dipping sauce as deep fried meat can often be dry.

Bulgogi chicken - coated in a sweetish, spicy sauce and sprinkled with sesame seeds, we were a little dubious initially. However, I actually much preferred this version instead. There is something very addictive about the sauce used.

Just like any other Korean eateries, complimentary side dishes are included with every meal and I like our food was neatly packed into containers. Oh and if you are worried about getting your hands dirty, fret not as Nene also provides customers with disposable plastic gloves to use while picking at those chicken pieces.

  NeNe Chicken Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments: