Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Sensory Lab, CBD MELB

Mondays can be such a drag, knowing that the week would be challenging and potentially taxing considering the amount of late shifts I have lined up for the week. Which brings us to my dependence on caffeine as a mood lifter when the need for brain power kicks in.

The aroma of freshly roasted and grounded coffee appeases me in the wake of the rush hour despite the frequent whiff of exhaust fumes from vehicles bypassing the narrow Little Collins street. Muffed in my sweater, I made my order at the counter and stole a few glances at the rather tempting plate of glistening, golden pastries that heavily reminded me of my travelling days in Paris.

Soon after, the barista called out my name, albeit incorrectly, and I was greeted by a cup of warm latte, warming my cold fingers as I made my way into work. Just what I needed to start another week solving mysteries in the chemist.

  Sensory Lab - Little Collins Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments: