Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Pafu, Melbourne Central MELB

I’ve walked past Pafu a few times whilst commuting around in the CBD and never once did it cross my mind to try it out myself. For those unfamiliar, creamy types of sweets do not appeal to me but rather, receive the opposite reaction. 

I have bought a few for a friend as a treat and after much contemplation, I thought it’ll be nice to bring some home for sharing. Flavours include pineapple, apple, strawberry and a chocolate version; in addition to savoury options for those wanting protein alternatives. 

Priced at $16 for 4 pieces, they weren’t exactly the cheapest snack in my books. I tried the Apple and strawberry flavoured puff pastries that very night after purchasing some a couple of hours prior. 




The verdict? The delicious fruity filling and flaky puff pastry was a winning combination albeit its seemingly ordinary appearance. Despite using jam/preserve as a filling, I was surprised at how fresh and flavourful it was. 

Definitely worth a try and I would recommend getting the ones that came out freshly baked from the oven. 

PAFU Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments: