Saturday, November 14, 2020

Spicy Flames, Mount Waverley MELB

A little impromptu walk along blackburn road and I came across an Indian eatery that my friend was keen on for their value for money meals. 

At $10 for rice and curry, one would get a good serve of rice with chicken/lamb curry and three small serves of vegetables be it beetroot, kale, potatoes or beans. Slightly a bit more salty for my palate, this portion could feed me for 2 meals.



Chilli squid - priced at $15, I didn’t think I was getting a lot but was surprised when the lady behind the counter was genuinely trying to fit as much as she could into a 500ml takeaway container. Again, a little salty for me but nevertheless, it was delicious and would go well served with rice.
 

Spicy Flames Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments: