Monday, August 3, 2015

Jade Seal Chinese Restaurant, MELB CBD

Ever since I have joined the workforce, I had bid farewell to a few typical student habits such as late night supper, stressing over assignments and having to run to lectures. To a lesser extent, I am also less of a budget foodie as I no longer seek restaurants/ cafes that offer bulky meals at dirt cheap prices (and the fact that my metabolism had decreased since then!).

When food arrived on our table that day, I was shocked at the portion size of every plate of food, each costing less than $10. True that there is a lot of carbohydrate added to fill our tummies but then again, it brought back subtle memories of my student life.

Pork intestines in spicy soup noodles ~ can't really comment on this dish as I am no fan of intestine inspired delicacies.

Stir fried beef hor fun ~ I craved for my favourite thick rice noodles and hence, the order. Tasted fine considering that it costs less than $10. Slightly on the oily side.

Chicken omelette with rice ~ can't really label this as an omelette dish but for the price and size of the meal, we are not complaining at all. Definitely plenty of food to keep you filled until the next day!

Click to add a blog post for Jade Seal Chinese Restaurant on Zomato

No comments: