Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Meat in the Middle, Glen Waverley MELB

Now that the weather's warming up, I am looking forward to having lighter meals as opposed to hearty meals that are more suited for the cooler period. More hours in daylight also means I can spend more time catching up with friends rather than feeling sluggishly lazy after work.

Fairly new kid on the block fits the bill for a hangout place - efficient service, decently priced food and food worthy of sharing among company. Only downside is the lack of seating area but then again, cafes/ restaurants along Kingsway street have to fork out a lot in terms of financing the place. Location location location.

Not feeling too peckish that day, I opted to have the rat pack which is a combo of three mini burgers. Meet the Sinatra, Cheek to cheek and I did it my way. Different fillings (or should I say feelings haha) but still finger licking good.

I did it my way - cheeseburger with pickles, onions, bourbon sauce and american mustard.

The sinatra - pork/beef patty, maple glazed bacon, pork crackling, pickles, onions, cheddar with bourbon sauce.

Bourbon sauce was amazing, in case you are wondering;)

Cheek to cheek - crispy chicken breast, apple slaw, gouda cheese and onions. I am a fan of invention and this creation found it's way well to my tummy. Can't fault a juicy and crispy piece of chicken covered in a refreshing slaw that is blanketed by a piece of melted cheese. And those brioche buns were buttery and fluffy with the right amount of toasting done on each side.

Chips ~ nothing out of the ordinary. Have to have a good serving of chips with any burger:)

Meat in the Middle Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments: