Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Little Cupcakes, CBD MELB

I very rarely do crave for cupcakes although I cannot help but admire how much detail goes into decorating each piece. From piping the right amount of icing to layering it with generous dollops of cream to practicing restrain when sprinkling on other bits of decorations.

Stopped by Little Cupcakes for a couple of mini versions as our post- lunch treat. Got the passion fruit flavour and raspberry and white chocolate version. Fluffy and light thanks to the right amount of whisking when preparing the batter. Icing on the top had an even distribution of sweetness and tartness from the sugar and fruity flavours used.


Overall, two thumbs up for these little treats and perhaps, I should find myself other reasons to reward myself with the bigger versions;)

Little Cupcakes Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments: