Thursday, January 5, 2017

Malaysian Kitchen, Doncaster East MELB

Towards end of the week, the bulk of food in my fridge would slowly diminish, resulting in less options to choose from by then. When this happens, the thought of dining out can be rather appealing seeing as it also gives us an opportunity to hit the supermarkets and replenish our food supply.

Oh what excuses we humans come up with - really, I just want to treat myself after a week at work. And I usually crave for good ol' Malaysian food whenever this happens. Drove up to Doncaster again!

Teh tarik - Malaysia's answer to caffeine calls. Just the right amount of sweetness to keep me buzzing until bedtime!

Char kuey teow - fried noodles were decent tasting and hit all the right spots for me.

Seafood laksa - topped with a generous amount of seafood and has a good hint of spiciness in the broth.

Lemon pork chop - I was dubious about the sister choosing this for sharing as the pork chop dishes that I am familiar with often, comes with thick pieces of bones attached to a pathetic amount of meat. Surprised to note that this dish contraindicated my perception and was actually pretty tasty on top of that! Recommended in my books.


Malaysian Kitchen Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments: