Monday, January 9, 2017

Royal Stacks, Malvern East MELB

I am slowly, but surely, finding myself around the new Chadstone and have my eyes on a few places that I wouldn't mind having a meal at. For now, I have settled myself with a quick snack as it's one of those moments whereby its neither lunch nor dinner.

The plus point of having a snack at ungodly times is being able to avoid queues and so, less waiting time for food to be prepared. Having been to and enjoyed my experience at Royal Stacks in the city, it was the obvious choice for a pre-dinner snack.

Peanut butter and chocolate frozen custard - can never go wrong with peanut butter and this was a brilliant treat on a hot summery day.

Prince Harry - beef patty, lettuce, cheddar, swiss cheese with shallot and gherkin mayo sauce. Not as flash as the real Prince Harry but still a decent meal that is not too heavy nor light. Juicy patty, oozing melted cheesy goodness and crisp greens - sounds like a pretty balanced meal to me!


Royal Stacks Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments: