Monday, October 26, 2015

YOMG - Yo My Goodness, Glen Waverley MELB

Opening a business in Glen Waverley has to be the bravest thing someone could possibly invest in. This particular street is always busy regardless of what day it is and to run a business that sits on the fence can lead to the extreme ends of the success-failure line. And so, what started as a yoghurt shop but turned into a burger joint had me doubting the moment it opened its doors.

Strangely enough, just about all my friends raved about it and having witness how busy this place was, determined was I to do some investigation. The decor was very vibrant and lively which suited the teenage/young adult diners whom frequented this place.

Yo My with Cheese and the Howler, green tea milkshake and fries. Possibly one of the better burgers I have tried in Melbourne so far. Buns were fluffy, burger patty was succulent and moreish, sufficient condiments stuffed into the burgers but most importantly, the entire burger was flavourful. The burgers were not overly greasy and were neatly packed into cardboard boxes lined with colourful serviettes.

Thumbs up for the attention to detail here!

Whilst I have yet to sample everything on the menu, I am looking forward to a subsequent visit here and hopefully, be able to sample everything on the menu. The cheese burger was yummy and for those who prefer a little more kick, the howler has thin slices of jalapenos and a dash of habanero mayo to jazz up your palate. Bon appetit!

YOMG - Yo My Goodness Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments: