Monday, January 4, 2016

My My, Mount Waverley MELB

Commencing 2016 with blog post on a new addition to my growing repertoire of Vietnamese restaurants, My My. The waiters here were very friendly and attentive despite the strong Vietnamese accent that may make it difficult for some people to grasp what they are trying to say.

Beef pho ~ not too bad although a little salty for my liking.

Vermicelli with grilled pork ~ I used to have a bowl of pho or a plate of broken rice whenever I crave for Vietnamese but these days, I prefer to have vermicelli type of dishes as it's not as heavy and comes with a good serve of sliced vegetables. In essence, this is what happens when pho meets broken rice and have offsprings. The dressing that came with this dish was nicely balanced in terms of acidity and sweetness, and most importantly, brought a pleasant form of "sauce" aka moisture to the dish.

Longan drink ~

Three colour bean drink ~ my all time favourite drink. This one passed my expectations and I left a happy girl after slurping on this:)

My My Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments: