Saturday, November 19, 2016

Rasa Malaya, Doncaster East MELB

Malaysian food will always have a special place in my tummy no matter where my feet bring me. I have recently been more engrossed in exploring the eastern suburbs for good feeds than venturing into the city as this enables me to get my fix quicker.

Service here is friendly and nothing makes me happier than seeing staff members getting along well, something not commonly seen in most Asian restaurants.

Fried kuey teow - seasoning was on point and had a lovely charred fragrance to it.


Spinach with garlic – can’t go wrong with this combination and spinach was cooked perfectly.

I can’t say that I am familiar with this dish albeit spending most of my childhood culinary experiences at home. It was heavily laced with pickles with the addition of tomatoes to give it some freshness and all of this was paired with crunchy, deep fried fish bits. Not too bad but be mindful that a serve could suffice for two adults.

Overall, I had an enjoyable meal here and wouldn’t mind revisiting this place and sampling their other dishes. Feel free to drop me some recommendations J


Rasa Malaya Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato


No comments: