Friday, February 17, 2017

Rose Garden BBQ, CBD MELB

Very rarely do I crave for roasted/ barbequed meat and whenever I do get cravings for it, a quick visit to any decent eatery would suffice. Went here for dinner at around 6pm and sadly, was informed that every single piece of roast/ barbequed meat had been completely sold out.

At this stage, I got a bit fidgety and took an extra few minutes to finalize my thoughts before settling with a plate of barbequed pork omelette on rice.

I was surprised when this dish got served as I was informed by the waitress that there were no more barbequed pork meat left for the day. Found this to be filling but rather bland tasting.

Note to self: Always check out the rotisserie before walking into any restaurant.

Rose Garden BBQ Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments: