Saturday, October 7, 2017

Mr.Ramen San, CBD MELB

When the sister decides on joining me for dinner, it is almost inevitable that we would be choosing quality over quantity, as opposed to what my brother would agree on. After a long day at work, it is comforting to unwind at a peaceful area untainted by the hustle and bustle of everyday life.


Spicy beef ramen - costing slightly more than the other bowls of ramen, I actually liked how concentrated and flavourful the broth was. Small portion of meat served but it was heavily dosed with flavour and has a delightfully soft texture. Can't say I am a big fan of corn being served in the same bowl but I'd still consume it with spoonfuls of broth.

Charsu ramen - the usual culprit, a popular item in many ramen eateries. Broth is lighter in terms of flavour compared to the beef version although still boosting a good depth of aroma in it.  I love how chewy the ramen noodles were prepared, a good levy for when you want to take a break from eating, else the noodles may have turn soggy.

Mr. Ramen San Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments: