Monday, October 2, 2017

The Dessert Kitchen, CBD MELB

An impromptu meeting after work and because of it was a bit late for dinner, dessert sounded like a good idea. Can be a little crowded during peak trading hours but overall, staff were accommodating and service is rather efficient.

Mango shaved ice - verging on the pricier side of the spectrum, flavours were decent although I was not entirely wowed by it. False expectations on my behalf, maybe. Shaved ice was smooth although mango pieces tasted akin their canned versions.

Ice stream ramen - intrigued by the sea blue coloured and at the translucency of each jelly strand, I was expecting the dish to amaze me, especially when it came served with a small side of syrup to drizzle over it. Reminded me of something I ate in Kyoto although not exactly the same.

The Dessert Kitchen Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments: