Saturday, December 16, 2017

Glenny Kebabs, Glen Waverley MELB

Working till late often limits one's food option because not only is eating late unhealthy but it would be highly unlikely for anyone to be in the mood for appearing/sounding presentable. Having said so, I would compromise healthy eating when I feel the need to reward myself. Meh to rocking up anywhere presentable.

Located just next to the Caltrex station on Springvale road, the entire kebab concept heavily reminded me of my student days, pigging out late post-studying. The brother and I were pretty clear on what we wanted but stumbled when asked if we would like to top our meal with cheese at no extra cost. Yes please.

As for the sauces, we opted for the favourite chilli, garlic, tomato and barbeque combination.



The verdict? I liked how the meat was thinly shaved, making it easy to chew, and fries were crisp as opposed to soggy. This is definitely the ultimate late night cheat meal in my books and one that although my poor metabolism is unable to cope often, it would be something I don't mind having as a treat after a crappy day. Or post partying, if I ever do that ;)

  Glenny Kebabs Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments: