Wednesday, April 10, 2019

The Oakleigh Doughnut Co, Oakleigh MELB

Round 2 of my donut run for the week and quite possibly one of the last places I have tried in Melbourne. Having followed their Instagram page, I felt the need to strike whilst the iron is still hot aka before I lose interest.

Priced at $4.50 per piece, I would recommend patrons to pop in at least 3 hours before they close to avoid disappointment as some flavours may run out by end of the day.


Oreo cream, snickers, galakdough, nutella snow and raspberry jam. True to its claim of being artisan donuts, I love how bread like the dough is and how generously stuffed each donut was.

Peanut butter, strawberry cheesecake, lemon meringue pie, sour cherry and bakladough - not disappointed with this bunch at all. Whilst one donut would be more than enough to push my daily calorie intake to its limit, I felt had no regrets whatsoever and would happily drop by again in the future to try out their other flavours :)

The Oakleigh Doughnut Co Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments: