Thursday, September 8, 2016

Ba'get, CBD MELB

Of late I have been trying my best to adhere to a relatively healthy diet with minimal cheat meals involved - a feat that is difficult to maintain considering how much I like my sweets. Thankfully, most restaurants or cafes now cater for fussy eaters like myself by providing a wide range of healthy bites to help me stay on track.

Besides staying healthy, I do like to keep my wallet in check because it can be easy to overspend on food without realizing it. At Ba'get, these two requirements of mine are met and kept my tummy happy too:)

Grilled chicken vermicelli bowl - I have been sticking to a chicken diet and don't intend on breaking it. Love how Vietnamese food always have a good serving of fresh veggies. Drizzled my bowl with the accompanied fish sauce dressing and slurped every last bit without hesitation.

Broken rice with pork - keeping simplicity in check with grilled pork served with broken rice, pickled carrots, veggies and topped with a sunny side egg. Right portion served, leaving us not too stuffed yet filled at the same time.

Thanks again to the lovely folks at Ba'get for shouting us this meal. Always a pleasure to discover new places:)

Ba'get Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments: