Saturday, January 4, 2014

Kam Fung Cafe Hong Kong

I was not looking forward to my last day in Hong Kong but sadly, all good things have to somehow come to an end. Decided to bring the sister for yet another cha chaan teng meal but this time, somewhere in Mongkok as it was much nearer. Got out of the hotel at around 10.30am, wandered around the slightly less busy streets of Mongkok before coming here.

Interior wise, it's kept neat and simple with lots of seating areas for diners and a mouthwatering front counter display of freshly baked bread for the morning service. All's good except that the menu was written in Chinese letters (can't read anything to save myself) so we politely asked the "uncle"/ elderly waiter for recommendations which he happily obliged.


Must have polo bun at a cha chaan teng outlet. Freshly baked and fluffy, just the way I like it.

Last sips of nai cha before we leave Hong Kong. How I am missing those moments as I pen my thoughts here:(

Sandwich with scrambled eggs and ham/ spam. Pretty simple and affordable for most people and it kept us fueled throughout the morning.


No comments: