Tuesday, May 10, 2016

The Peddler Cafe, Nunawading MELB

Whilst working on a Saturday morning can be depressing for some, I tend to look forward to sussing out new cafes afterwards..which will indirectly, make me buzz with excitement as I watch the clock tick away.

Arrived here at about 2.20pm and as it's past the peak lunch hour, securing a table was not a problem at all.

Latte ~

Campfire eggs ~ chorizo, bacon, butter beans, chilli, parmesan in napoli sauce. Downside of this dish is the lack of bacon in it..

Mushroom special ~ potato rosti, mushroom duxelle and poached egg. I was happy with my plate of food because it has bits and pieces of everything I like:) Potato rosti was spot on crisp on the outside and soft on the inside.

The Peddler Cafe Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments: