Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Ba'get, CBD MELB

On days whereby I just want to have something light and fresh to bite on, I turn to Vietnamese food for two reason - one being it is affordable and secondly, I can get a decent fix of veggies in one plate/ bowl.

Ba'get is conveniently located on Russell Street in the CBD. The shop's layout is catered more towards a takeaway concept but of course, there are seating areas for customers wanting to dine in. For $10, you will be well fed.

Pork broken rice ~ for $10, it was a good deal especially considering its location in the CBD area. Sure there are other plates of broken rice that would fare much better than this but really, that's just being overly picky. I would be happy to have this as a meal if only I stayed nearby:)

Grilled pork vermicelli bowl ~ loaded with heaps of veggies and dosed with crisp shallots, peanuts and slices of chilli, I was a very happy girl after this meal. Simple and light, perfect for a late lunch or dinner or if you're a health nut like myself.

p.s: they do serve banh mi which is the Vietnamese version of subway - definitely a healthier option that what most places in the city has to offer.

  Ba'get Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments: