Thursday, July 18, 2013

Guylian Belgian Chocolate Cafe

If you know me very well, you can probably guess that I have compiled a list of dessert places to check out whilst in Sydney. GuyLian was not on my list but fate somehow brought us together as I was strolling along a busy row of restaurants after dinner. I immediately dragged the sister in with me despite noting that the items on display were a little more expensive for dine-ins as compared to takeaways. The YOLO feats I do *sigh*

It was difficult trying to decide between a yummy looking tart or a pretty looking piece of cake. I must have stood at the counter for what felt like hours! Finally made up my mind and opted for the tart although looking back at the pictures, I wished I could fit in a cake as well!:)


This has got to be one of the fanciest chocolatier shops I have ever visited!

The sister wanted to have a piece of chocolate and eat it to. So she did..an alcoholic one it was.

Could not resist having a cuppa of hot chocolate and I love how there's chunky bits of chocolate floating in the jug (slowly melts away with continuous stirring). Anddddd... you get a piece of chocolate to wrap up an already chocolate-y ending!:)

I had one of their chocolate tarts and it was deliciousssss... rich, dark chocolate layer and crumbly tart pastry served with strawberry coulis. So sinful and yet so irresistible.

Probably a very nice place for couples to head to as the entire restaurant's ambience is just stunning!:)

Guylian Belgian Chocolate Cafe on Urbanspoon

No comments: