Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Mama's Buoi, Malvern East MELB

I must have been in and out of Chadstone for at least 5 times since the newly renovated site has been up and running. And each time, I indulge at a different venue depending on my preferences and budget, of course.

As I wandered up to the newer end where the cinema is located, I cannot help but notice how each restaurant is brightly lit and have crowds of hungry diners queuing up just for a spot in these elusive restaurants. Does not help me when I am hungry tho.

Service at Mama's Buoi is efficient and friendly. The menu is pretty much concise, making it much simpler for me to pick a few favourites.

Special crab fried rice - I loveeee every bite of this flavourful dish and could easily polish off the entire plate by myself. Every grain of rice has been evenly coated by the seasoning used and it has a sweet, savoury fragrance from the crab meat incorporated.

Again, my memory has failed me and I am unable to recall the name of this dish, leaving you to do your best to describe this dish to the waiter should you choose to order it. This brinjal dish was well flavoured and overall, a pretty tasty vegetarian dish.

Wagyu beef with broccoli, chilli and oyster sauce - not bad at all although I do question if the beef used can be deemed as wagyu.

A happy feed nonetheless. Would like to meet mama one day too;)

  Mama's Buoi Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments: