Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Yanni's Yiros

Snacking has always been one of my weaknesses and when I am not in the mood for something sweet, I opt for savoury and often find myself in a yiros shop. One of my top favourites would be the Blue and White Cafe in North Adelaide but since moving out from college, it is abit far to travel to, especially on a cold, winter night:(

Luckily, I was able to find alternative yiros shops to satisfy my cravings:) This shop is a favourite amongst the local community and with ample of seating space (in addition to a truckload of magazines to pour yourself into), it is my ideal hangout spot for lazy days!


Lamb yiros with the works~ lettuce, tomatoes, sauce, juicy lamb pieces, wrapped in homemade bread. Deliciousss:)

Chips~ right amount of salt and crunchiness. I'm a happy girl:))

Yanni's Yiros on Urbanspoon

No comments: