Monday, October 31, 2016

Piccolino Pizza, Mt.Waverley MELB

Having drove past this restaurant quite frequently over the past two years, I did little to stop my tracks to suss out this place. And after living in the same area for some time and having exhausted all food options available, it was time to venture out a little further to get my dinner fix. Which led me back here.

Friendly and attentive staff paired with a laid back atmosphere made it easy for diners to revisit this joint with family and friends - something I can definitely relate to. Food did take a little longer to appear at our table but was well worth the wait.

Hawaiian - I like how generous the chef is with all the ingredients used on the pizza. Lots of ham and pineapple bits with every bite. The thickness of the pizza base was just right aka not too thin nor thick which actually allowed us to enjoy our pizza without feeling too filled.

Garlic bread pizza - a simple pizza lashed with generous portions of cheese yet again and boy, was it tasty.

Prawn pasta - forgive my poor description here that does not justify this dish at all. Copious amounts of tomato based sauce lashed every strand of pasta and when coupled by good sized prawns, this was by far, my favourite dish for the night. Extremely flavourful and did not require additional seasoning.

Will be stopping by more frequently next time :)

Piccolino Pizza Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments: