Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Chocolateria San Churros, Malvern East MELB

Was depressed to note that my favourite Max Brenner shop in Glen Waverley had recently stopped operations for the sake of renovation. Where oh where will I go to get my sinful cravings sorted..

Felt a bit peckish for cake the other day whilst at Chadstone and decided to head to San Churros to get my fix. Not many cakes available but then again, I guess I am probably in the wrong place to get my fix haha.

Interior wise, it has a very chic, modern decor and has ample of space for families wanting to wheel in their prams or grocery haul.

Lemon cheesecake - as I wanted a rich item to sink my teeth into. It was indeed rich but sadly, verging on the dry side and in my humble opinion, felt as though its been sitting in the cabinet for a good week or more. At $8.95, I doubt I will be coming back for this.

Iced chocolate - was lacking good quality chocolate in this and tasted more like a milk drink instead.

Churros with a side of chocolate dip - pretty standard and probably one of the better items we had here.

Chocolateria San Churro Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments: