Saturday, January 14, 2017

Danny's Kopitiam, Glen Waverley MELB

I have visited Danny's countless of times and could not believe when I realized how I have missed blogging about this quaint little outlet. I sometimes take nearby conveniences for granted and only awake to reality in needy times such as when I am craving for hearty meals after an intense day.

Friendly staff who are always attentive to our needs and never fail to put a smile on my face after a weary day.

Prawn noodle - robust flavoured, mildly spicy and topped with a generous assortment of goodies, I have opted for this light meal as a pick me up.

Curry noodles - on the other hand, the sister opted for a heavier type of broth which often utilizes coconut milk to make the broth creamier. Aromatic and generous, this is one meal that can satisfy anyone especially on a cold evening.

Last but not least, a mug of teh tarik (tea with condensed milk) added for extra warmth. Can't get anymore satisfying than this for a restaurant located only 3 minutes away from where we are.

Danny's Kopitiam Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments: