Thursday, April 18, 2013

Gelatissimo for thursday blues.

After a long day at work, nothing feels better than sinking my teeth into some well deserved sweets (which was what I did at work today!). Ice cream has always been one of those mood comforting types of food and when you are faced with a nice slab of cheesecake, how to say no?

Mars bar cheesecake~ Very rich and delicious cake. As a self-confessed sweet addict, I could only manage to eat half of it! Nevertheless, it was a yummy cake and I would love to have it all over again.

Green tea gelato~ a healthy and refreshing option.

Nutella and raspberry macaron~ I love Gelatissimo's macarons. They are not dry and are brimming full of flavours. I have been on a macaron-free diet and was happy to welcome these two little beauties in my tummy haha.

No comments: