Friday, May 20, 2016

Grill'd, Burwood MELB

As we slowly transition to cooler temperatures, I see myself gravitating towards comfort food which, often enough, refers to something unhealthy but oh so fatty and satisfying. I would like to blame stress as one of the culprits too haha.

I have heard of Grill'd before but never did try them before until one fine day last week when I just couldn't be bothered with some chores and decided that I need fresh air.

And so I drove to Grill'd which was only 6 minutes away and after placing our orders, we spent the next few minutes brainstorming. Until our food arrived then we halted our tracks.


Pure gold golden crumb schnitzel ~ delicious it was. Crunchy and still moist schnitzel that was paired with egg mayo.

Mighty Melbourne ~ beef, tasty cheese, bacon, free range eggs, beetroot and salad. I needed a boost in my iron levels and opted for this. The salad was fresh and still crisp to bite. Beef patty was definitely juicy and when paired with bacon and cheese, it was a winning combination in my eyes,

Chips ~ whats a burger without a side of chips. These chips had a lovely herb mix aroma to it too!

I've enjoyed my meal here and daresay I would be back next time. Not exorbitantly priced and good quality ingredients used:)


Grill'd Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments: