Monday, May 30, 2016

Thai Garden Restaurant, Glen Waverley MELB

As winter draws nearer, it is becoming increasingly difficult for me to drag myself out to scavenge for food, let alone cook a decent meal. Hence, my attempt at feeding myself with minimal effort aka visiting nearby restaurants that offer ample of parking area and quick service.

Green curry chicken ~ kudos to having an assortment of veggies in one bowl and for generous chicken portions as well. Only downside was it was verging on the sweet side for me as opposed to being very aromatic in terms of spices.

Pad see ew with chicken ~ one of my favourite Thai dishes and I found this one to be decent for a quick fix. If chicken does not tickle your fancy, you can opt for the beef or pork or prawns version.

Thai Garden Restaurant & Takeaway Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments: