Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Chopstick Delight, Mulgrave MELB

I hardly have the opportunity to venture out to surrounding suburbs but due to the recent, unpredictable Melbourne showers, I think its only wise to not get too adventurous - imagine walking in the heavy downpour, let alone walking in it.

Service here is efficient and friendly, something uncommon in Chinese restaurants, unfortunately.  It is located on a quiet street and while you may think there's not a lot happening at night, I reckon most of the neighbourhood is in here. While cash in the preferred transaction mode, they do accept card payments which does attract a small fee.

Roast duck - I love a good roast duck dish and this one ticked all the right boxes for me. It was extremely succulent and goes perfectly well with the plum sauce served with it. Best way to spend an evening whilst listening to the heavy rain drops splatting on the roof.


Coral trout fillets with vegetables - I found this dish to ooze a strong fishy scent which I was not very keen on. I can be quite a fussy eater with seafood and tend to struggle finishing a seafood dish if I did not like it. The vegetables served with it was cooked to perfection and there were deep fried bits of coral trout which weren't too fish to my liking. Such a shame because I was really looking forward to it.

Chopstick Delight Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments: