Thursday, March 16, 2017

Burger Project, Malvern East MELB

Nothing beats treating oneself to burger, fries and soft serves - the perfect American inspired indulgence that would surely plaster a smile across anyone's face. I was spoiled for choices in Adelaide but still have yet to find a burger joint that would hit all the right spots in my tummy.

Burger Project, the brainchild of Neil Perry opened its doors to the Chadstone crowd quite recently and it only took me a few months to bring myself there despite visiting Chadstone shopping centre few times in a month.

Fries - nothing short of a good serve of fries but am dubious about the sauce used. Could not make out what flavour it was :/

American cheese - beef patty, cheese, onion, pickles,secret sauce and rose mayonnaise. Beef patty was medium done, just the way I like it, and it was still succulent to taste.

Peanut butter cup - large chunks of chocolate meets peanut butter drizzle meets chocolate ice cream and sugar shards. Delicious little treat that saw my sugar levels hitting the roof but it was worthwhile. Would certainly have this again if I could:)

Burger Project Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments: