Friday, March 10, 2017

Laurent Boulangerie Patisserie, Malvern East MELB

Table for one - a term I have familiarized myself with these days and one that I find much enjoyment in for catching up on my reading. Laurent boulangerie has been around Melbourne since my first visit here 6 years ago and probably had expanded itself since then.

Service is efficient and friendly, seating aplenty especially after the lunch rush hour. Too many tempting items on display, ranging from sweet cakes to slices of sandwiches filled with an assortment of meat and vegetables.

Pulled pork with coleslaw and tomato relish - I like how staff would warm it up for diners and yes, nothing can beat the feeling of sinking one's teeth into a hearty sandwich. Pulled pork was slightly dry but this was balanced out by the relish and coleslaw. A little messy to eat with cutlery tho!

Cappucino - a good cuppa to relax with whilst people watching or in my case, reading magazines.


Laurent Boulangerie Patisserie Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments: